Teen Acro Workshop
an Introductory Acroyoga Workshop for Teens
No experience necessary!
No partner necessary!
AcroYoga is a partner-based exercise that combines yoga and acrobatics. Empowered Acro teaches AcroYoga in a safe, supportive environment appropriate for all skill levels.
This workshop is designed for participants ages 13-19 and instructed by Kaylei Elworth.
ACROYOGA HELPS TEENS:
- set and respect healthy boundaries
- build healthy relationships
- improve self-esteem
- develop communication and teamwork skills
- improve focus and concentration
- get stronger while having fun
All minors must provide a waiver signed by a parent/guardian.
WHAT TO WEAR:
- shower or wash hands & feet before class
- ensure fingernails and toenails are trimmed and clean
- avoid using perfume or scented lotions before class
- tie back long hair
- wear form-fitting athletic clothing:
- avoid pants with pockets
- avoid pants made from slick fabric
- avoid sheer pants
WHAT TO BRING:
- drinking water
- a workout towel for sweat
DATE & TIME:
Sunday, September 30, 2018
Traditional Martial Arts Academy
4220 South Lamar Blvd, #400
Austin, Texas 78704