Acro Exploration is a five-week series designed to deepen your practice, refine your form, enhance your skills, and improve your habits. Instructors break down the theories and techniques that allow for strong connection and graceful flow as a partnership.
This is not an introductory-level course. Our Level 3 Series is intended for practitioners who have completed 3–4 Level 2 Series and are comfortable and confident with all Level 2 vocabulary :: OR :: who have prior experience with acro and demonstrate competence with all Level 2 vocabulary.
The pre-reqs listed below do not reflect the curriculum of the upcoming Level 3 Series.
The pre-reqs listed below indicate the general difficulty of Level 3 curriculum.
Participants must be able to base or fly:
• 20 sec. shoulderstand + reverse shoulderstand
• 20 sec. free star
• 30 sec. foot to hand + reverse foot to hand
• 10 sec. tuck sit
• step from bird to reverse star
• ninja star
• catherine's wheel
• high barrel roll
- NO PARTNER REQUIRED. We will be working primarily in groups of 3–4.
- Any exclusive partnerships will be respected; please inform the instructors prior to class.
DATE + TIME + LOCATION:
View details for our upcoming series.
This course is designed to be experienced as a series.
• Early Bird: $135/solo – or – $250/partnership
• Regular: $150/solo – or – $280/partnership
• 120min Class: $35 drop-in
- Please register in advance to secure your spot.
- Registration is only valid for the series in which you have enrolled. Missed classes can not be made-up in future series.
- Registration includes a $25 non-refundable deposit.
- No refunds will be issued after the series start date.
- Events with insufficient enrollment may be canceled; Registrants will be notified at least 24 hours prior to class time and refunded.
- This course has pre-requisite skills. If you do not meet the listed pre-reqs, you may be asked to leave the series and awarded credit for a concurrent (or future) series.
Please contact us with questions.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
CURRENT LEVEL 3 SERIES:
REGISTER FOR AN UPCOMING LEVEL 3 SERIES:
LEVEL 3: ACRO EXPLORATION
START WEEK: Sept 17-21
END WEEK: Oct 15-19