LEVEL 2 PREP
This workshop will focus on instructing & refining the skills required to participate in our Level 2 Series: Acro Transitions. Content will focus on:
• Jumping into star
• Star: base press while flyer maintains shape
• Candlestick (from bird)
• Side stars
• Inside-star mount into Straddle Bat
• Inside-star dismount out of Straddle Bat
• & Additional Level 2 pre-requisite skills as time permits
PREP WORKSHOP PRE-REQS
This workshop is not a substitute for the Level 1 Series, and
Participants must be able to spot + base or fly:
• free bird presses & swivels
• 10 sec. backfly
WHAT TO WEAR:
- form-fitting athletic clothing
- avoid sheer or slick fabrics
- avoid pockets
- wash hands & feet before class
- trim & clean nails
- tie up long hair
WHAT TO BRING:
- water bottle
- workout towel
REGISTRATION & CANCELLATION POLICY:
We kindly ask that you comply with the following:
Registration includes a $10 non-refundable deposit.
Registration is only valid for the series in which you have enrolled. Missed classes can not be made-up in future series.
No refunds will be issued after the series start date.
Events with insufficient enrollment may be canceled. Registrants will be notified at least 24 hours prior to class time and refunded.