LEVEL 2: Acro Transitions is a five-week series designed to link static poses through dynamic transitions, expand vocabulary, and increase stamina. This series is meant be taken repeatedly, as each series will focus on different skills. Content will feature:
• Pose refinement
• Dynamic strengthening drills
• Foot-to-hand grips
• Hand-to-hand grips
• Tempos & pop technique
• Washing machines
1. VIEW PRE-REQS
2. REGISTER HERE:
+Add-on Acro Strength & Conditioning
5-week series for $100
REGISTRATION & CANCELLATION POLICY:
We kindly ask that you comply with the following:
Registration includes a $25 non-refundable deposit.
Registration is only valid for the series in which you have enrolled. Missed classes can not be made-up in future series.
No refunds will be issued after the series start date.
Events with insufficient enrollment may be canceled. Registrants will be notified at least 24 hours prior to class time and refunded.
This course has pre-requisite skills. If you do not meet the listed pre-reqs, you may be asked to leave the series and awarded credit for a concurrent (or future) series.
LEVEL 2 participants must be able to spot + base or fly:
• free bird presses & swivels
• 10 sec. backfly
• 10 sec. star
• star: base press while flyer maintains shape
• 10 sec. candlestick (from bird)
• 10 sec. inside star (with hands)
• inside-star mount into straddle bat
• inside-star dismount out of straddle bat
Additional suggested vocabulary:
• mount directly to throne
• mount directly to reverse throne
• 10 sec. reverse shoulderstand