Ladies’ Beginner Acro Workshop
DATE & TIME:
Tuesday, April 23, 2019
7:30-9:00pm Ladies’ Acro Workshop
9:00-9:30pm Mingling + Refreshments
• Register & pay on our website below
• Or pay at-the-door (cash or CC)
– – – DESCRIPTION – – –
• This event is open to everyone who identifies as gender fluid, non-binary, trans, and female •
Empowered Acro is teaming up with Healthy & Active Ladies of Austin to bring you an all-ladies acro workshop! Prepare to take flight and meet new friends! Learn how to base, fly, and spot beginner-friendly acroyoga poses. Together we will create a safe and playful environment to explore the strength that arises when we allow ourselves to trust one another. No partner or experience necessary.
Acro is a fun way to:
• become strong & flexible
• meet fun people
• build self-confidence
• communicate better
• improve balance & coordination
– – – PARTNERSHIPS – – –
• SHOW UP SOLO!! Or bring your buddies (no partner required). We practice acro in groups of 3-4.
– – – PRE-REQS – – –
• NONE! This workshop is intended for complete beginners. We welcome women of all ages, body types, and fitness levels.