AcroGasm Prep / Mastermind Practice
Mastermind 5.0 just launched & AcroGasm Texas is coming up quick (Nov 2-4, 2018)
Empowered Acro is hosting two evenings of Open Gym to help you practice & prepare.
• There will be no formal class instruction.
• Drill suggestions will be provided upon request by facilitator Matt Stephans.
• This is not a jam: this is a focused training environment.
• Entry Fee = 100% Donation
Our facilitator will not be curating groups. We strongly encourage you to arrive in a partnerships or small groups.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
AcroGasm Pre Reqs:
• 15-20 sec tuck sit
• 15-20 sec bicep stand
• 1 min foot to hand + good range of motion
• 1 min star + good range of motion
• 1 min shoulderstand + good range of motion
• 1 min reverse star + good range of motion
• Base should be able to base a mono limb and be able to extend and bend leg while keeping the flyer in position. Flyer should be able to hold a straight body or open straddle position while having the main point of support move underneath them.
• The most important pre-req however is to have a good attitude and come ready to work, laugh and not take yourself too seriously.
PURCHASE YOUR ACROGASM TEXAS TICKETS HERE
DATE & TIME:
Tuesday, Oct 23: 7:30-9:30pm
Tuesday, Oct 30: 7:30-9:30pm
Third Coast Martial Arts
8127 Mesa Drive
Austin, Texas 78759
email@example.com | 512-766-8996