ACRO STRENGTH & CONDITIONING
Give your acro practice a workout! We will use acro drills to target specific muscle groups and strengthen your overall practice. Learn to train efficiently and effectively.
The difficulty of Acro S&C content is scalable & appropriate for partnerships Level 2+. Instructors Matt Stephans & Kaylei Elworth will meet you where you are and help you do what you do stronger, better, and more!
1. VIEW PRE-REQS
2. REGISTER HERE:
REGISTRATION & CANCELLATION POLICY:
We kindly ask that you comply with the following:
Registration includes a $25 non-refundable deposit.
Registration is only valid for the series in which you have enrolled. Missed classes can not be made-up in future series.
No refunds will be issued after the series start date.
Events with insufficient enrollment may be canceled. Registrants will be notified at least 24 hours prior to class time and refunded.
This course has pre-requisite skills. If you do not meet the listed pre-reqs, you may be asked to leave the series and awarded credit for a concurrent (or future) series.
Participants must be able to spot + base or fly:
• Free bird presses & swivels
• Back plank: 10 second hold
• Tuck sit: have familiarity
• Bicep Stand: have familiarity
• Low Foot to Hand: 5 second hold
• Star: enter in a timely manner + 10 second hold
• Reverse Star: enter in a timely manner + 10 second hold
• Inside Star & Reverse Inside Star: 10 second hold
• Shouderstand: 10 second hold
• Reverse Shouderstand: 10 second hold
While you will be expected to get into and hold poses for the minimum time, your entrances and holds do not need to be flawless. Instructors Matt Stephans & Kaylei Elworth will meet you where you are and help you do what you do stronger, better, and more.