Partnerships will be guided through two 12-15 minute flow prepared by the instructor. Each flow will sequence poses which can be scaled in difficulty level. Each partnership will transition between poses as their skills allow, whether popping, stepping, or lowering to the ground between poses. Many flows will feature long holds to build strength and stamina and repetitions to encourage precision. Acro Flow will challenge all levels of experience as each pair can work at the edge of their practice.
Each Acro Flow class stands alone. Classes do not build upon previous weeks
There will be no formal instruction of poses or transitions. Participants are expected to utilize their existing acroyoga vocabulary.
This class is intended for practitioners who meet the Level 2 Pre-reqs.
Participants must be able to base or fly:
• 10 sec. free bird (mount without hands)
• 10 sec. backfly (mount without hands)
• 10 sec. star
• 10 sec. shoulderstand (from bird)
• 10 sec. side star (with hands)
• side-star mount into straddle bat
• side-star dismount out of straddle bat
Additional suggested vocabulary:
• mount directly to throne
• mount directly to reverse throne
• 10 sec. reverse shoulderstand
Participants who struggle with the above vocabulary are welcome to attend with the understanding that class will be challenging.
- Please register in advance to secure your spot.
- Registration is only valid for the series in which you have enrolled. Missed classes can not be made-up in future series.
- Registration includes a $25 non-refundable deposit.
- No refunds will be issued after the series start date.
- Events with insufficient enrollment may be canceled; Registrants will be notified at least 24 hours prior to class time and refunded.
- NO PARTNER REQUIRED. We will be working primarily in groups of 3–4.
- Any exclusive partnerships will be respected; please inform the instructors prior to class.
DATE & TIME:
View details for our current series.
View details for our upcoming series.
FULL SESSION (ALL FIVE WEEKS)
• Early Bird: $75/solo – or – $130/partnership
• Regular: $85/solo – or – $150/partnership
SINGLE CLASS DROP-IN
• Solo: $20
• Partnership: $35
Please contact us with questions.